Vaccination is vital for every born and growing child. It is necessary for every patient to know about each vaccination required for their child.
Vaccination is also required for old age patients and during traveling to various foreign countries.
Call Elife Doctor to know about all vaccination required for the child, old age patients schedule of vaccination, center for vaccination at your center.
Elife Doctor will provide information on vaccination to be taken before traveling to particular country.
ALL YOU SHULD KNOW ABOUT HEPATITIS B
WHAT IS HEPATITIS B?
IT IS THE DISEASE RELATED TO LIVER CAUSED BY ATTACK OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS. IT CAUSE ILNESS TO THE BABY WHICH CAN LAST FOR FEW WEEKS TO SOMETIME LIFE LONG SERIOUS ILLNESS.
- ACUTE: IT IS SHORT TERM DISEASE AND GENERALLY APPEARS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF VIRUS ATTACK.
EFFECT: FEVER, FATIGUE, LOSS OF APETITE, NAUSEA AND VOMITING, JAUNDICE, STOMACH AND MUSCLE PAIN.
- CHRONIC: IT IS LONG TERM DISEASE AND GENERALLY WITH NO SYMPTOM.
EFFECT: LIVER DAMAGE, LIVER CANCER OR SOMETIME DEATH.
HOW DOES IT SPREAD?
- AT BIRTH FROM MOTHER
- BEING IN CONTACT WITH INFECTED PERSON.
- BY TOUCHING OPEN WOUND OR CUTS OF INFECTED ONE.
- USING PERSONAL ITEM OF INFECTED ONE.
- FROM FOOD CHEWED BY INFECTED ONE(FOR BABY).
THE VACCINE IS MADE FROM THE PARTS OF HEPATITIS VIRUS.
WHY SHOULD IT BE GIVEN TO YOUR CHILDREN?
- PREVENTS BABY AGAINST VIRUS.
- PROTECTS OTHER FROM BEING INFECTED AS CHILD INFECTED WITH VIRUS USUALLY DON’T HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS.
- PREVENTS DEVELOPMENT OF LIVER DISEASE IN CHILD.
- KEEPS YOUR CHILDS DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY GOING.
ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
USUALLY NOT. IN RARE CASE, MILD FEVER CAN BE OBSERVED.
WHEN TO BE GIVEN?
- AT BIRTH
- AFTER 4 WEEKS
- AFTER 8 WEEKS
WHAT IF SOMEBODY MISSED VACCINATION ?
CAN BE TAKEN UPTO AGE OF 17.
*Above information is provided for the public awareness and not to be Use For Medical Practitioners. For the vaccination purpose, individual can contact near by medical practitioners or can call us on +91 8140038812.